Avoid burnt burgers and much worse with these grilling safety tips.
As summer tumbles into fall, another season of BBQs and picnics picks up at full force. While there are few things more relaxing than preparing a delicious grilled meal, grills can provide their own unique hazards.
To stay safe this season, check out these simple grilling safety tips:
• Never use a propane grill or charcoal grill inside; always set them up outside.
• Be sure not to place your grill too near your home, plants, or any other flammable objects.
• Keep a fire extinguisher nearby, just in case, and make sure that those in the grill’s present are aware of your safety plan.
• Never leave a hot grill unattended, and be sure to keep children and pets away from the grill at all times.
• Be sure to thoroughly read the instruction manual for your specific grill, so that you’re aware of any necessary safety specifics.
Do you have any other grilling safety tips? Let us know your ideas in the comments.
The current 2015 Chevy Camaro is one of the most popular vehicles on the market, so it’s no surprise that the arrival of the 2016 Camaro has been heavily anticipated. Thankfully, Chevrolet released some new 2016 Chevy Camaro details earlier this month.
The largest announcement has been the price of the 2016 Camaro – which will reportedly be $26,695, a reasonable but notable jump from the 2015 model’s price of $24,700.
With all the upgrades and new features the 2016 Camaro will have, this price increase seems more than fair. The new model will be more powerful and should boast better fuel efficiency than its predecessor and have all the latest tech features.
The Chevy Camaro is back and sporty as ever in 2016.
A good number of the 2016 Camaro’s features are still in the dark, but we do know that the model will be powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged four cylinder engine that produces 275 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
What do you think of all these new 2016 Chevy Camaro details? Let us know your thoughts in the comments! Check our inventory for more information on current Camaro specs