As summer tumbles into fall, another season of BBQs and picnics picks up at full force. While there are few things more relaxing than preparing a delicious grilled meal, grills can provide their own unique hazards.
To stay safe this season, check out these simple grilling safety tips:
• Never use a propane grill or charcoal grill inside; always set them up outside.
• Be sure not to place your grill too near your home, plants, or any other flammable objects.
• Keep a fire extinguisher nearby, just in case, and make sure that those in the grill’s present are aware of your safety plan.
• Never leave a hot grill unattended, and be sure to keep children and pets away from the grill at all times.
• Be sure to thoroughly read the instruction manual for your specific grill, so that you’re aware of any necessary safety specifics.
Do you have any other grilling safety tips? Let us know your ideas in the comments.