There is no better way to experience an NFL or college football game than by getting to the stadium a few hours beforehand to soak in the atmosphere and join in the tailgating festivities. To make sure that you show up prepared and the envy of every other party happening in the parking lot, remember these tailgating essentials on the next game day.
Leave no question about which team you’re supporting. Whether it’s a jersey, shoes, or decals to put on your equipment, tailgating is a time to show your team spirit. Here are a few pretty cool options:
Food and Drinks
This may just be the most important aspect of any tailgating party. Is it even tailgating if you don’t have a massive selection? Check out these items:
- Yeti Tundra 75 Cooler ($485)
- Corkcircle Arctican ($20)
- GoGalley Eagle 100 Grill ($2,700)
- Thermapen Mk4 ($99)
Last, but definitely not least, are the activities that you plan on doing beforehand. Food and team spirit can only take your party so far. These items will help you take it to the next level:
- SunBrite 55-Inch Outdoor TV ($4,095)
- UE Megaboom Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ($300)
- Wilson Official NFL Game Football ($94)
- Briggs & Stratton PowerSmart Portable Inverter ($1,300)
Follow these simple tips, and you will be the talk of the tailgating party.